Ministry Teams | Hospers
Hospitality & Fellowship
The fellowship & hospitality team exists to help implement connection with one another throughout the life of the church.
- Consistory: Laura Evink and Mandi Kramer
- Members: Trent Hoogland, Noah Hop, Brent and Jillian Jager, Micah and Katelyn Jansen.
The facility management team exists to ensure that the physical condition of the property, and its use, pursues the purpose of connecting with God, with others, and with the world. The core functions of this team are caring for the physical facility and property of Trinity, and visioning for the hospitable and welcoming use of our facility and property.
- Staff: Scott Simmelink
- Consistory: Tyler Simmelink
Mission & Outreach
The mission & outreach team exists to connect the people of Trinity to God’s purposes through prayer, planning and promotion of local, national and global opportunities.
- Consistory: Pat Mai
- Members: Josh Kramer, Mandi Kramer, Sara Mai, Michelle Te Grotenhuis, Maria Simmelink.
The pastoral care team exists to provide care, support, and ministry to various needs and life situations. At present, the team exists to care for individuals who are in care facilities, homebound, hospitalized, undergoing surgery, or navigating critical health conditions and diagnoses.
- Staff: Kurt Bush
- Consistory: Amanda Keller
- Members: Rebecca Bogaard and Will Vander Ploeg
The discipleship team exists to equip and unleash people as disciples who make disciples in the world.
- Staff: Kurt Bush, Melinda Netten, Ben Vos
- Consistory: Steven Bogaard