Ministry Teams | Orange City
Connections & Hospitality
The connections/hospitality team exists to help implement connection with one another throughout the life of the church.
- Staff: Julie Andersen
- Consistory: Joel Carlson, Olivia Chapman, Kendall Stanislav
- Members: Mavis Anema, Dave Arnett, Tina Calsbeek, Barb Simmelink, Jenna Vreugdenhil
Sacraments & Membership
The sacraments and partnership team exists to ensure that the sacraments at Trinity are properly administered, to oversee the practical details of communion and baptism, and to help people take steps toward partnering with Trinity as we learn to follow Jesus together.
- Staff: Ben Vos
- Consistory: Karen Barker, Ross Simmelink
- Members: Renee Guthmiller, Jim Mead, Liz Moss
The facility management team exists to ensure that the physical condition of the property, and its use, pursues the purpose of connecting with God, with others, and with the world. The core functions of this team are caring for the physical facility and property of Trinity, and visioning for the hospitable and welcoming use of our facility and property.
- Staff: Scott Simmelink
- Consistory: Vince Kurtz
- Members: Dean Calsbeek, Brian Crane, Brian Hector, Dave Mars, Lisa Schutt
The finance team exists to facilitate the oversight of Trinity’s financial resources and help create a culture of generosity and faithful stewardship at Trinity.
- Staff: Brian Keepers, Laurie Kurtz
- Consistory: Eric Anderson, John Dykstra
- Members: Jeff Joiner, Kim Jongerius, Andrew Opgenorth
Local Needs - Inreach & Outreach
The local needs team exists to explore the needs of people in our area and to see how the church can step into those needs, and to build relationships with those in need.
- Staff: Kristin Brouwer
- Consistory: Sara Nessa, Ashley Stanislav, Josh Van Es
- Members: Russ Adams, Laurie Ann Anderson, John Buntsma, Loren & Julie DeWit, Emily Mettler, Gina Roberson, Mark Scallon
The missions team exists to connect the people of Trinity to God’s purposes through prayer, planning and promotion of local, national and global opportunities.
- Staff: Brian Keepers
- Consistory: Joel Carlson, Tricia Wiese
- Members: Joan Andres, John Buntsma, Marilyn Feekes, Rachel Fernstrum, Kris McDonald, Michael Simmelink
- Staff: Brian Keepers
- Consistory: TBD (determined in preparation for our annual nominations process)
Visitation & Care
The visitation/care team exists to visit and serve the needs of the sick and shut-in members of our congregation.
- Staff: Brian Keepers, Julie Andersen
- Consistory: Anita Cirulis, Karen Clark
- Members: Sandi Carlson, Marilyn Feekes, Dave & Sandy Harmelink, Dave & Lonna Kluis
The discipleship team exists to equip and unleash people as disciples who make disciples in the world. (sub teams include men, women, life groups, Sunday morning, children, youth, college students)
- Staff: Michelle Christy
- Consistory: Adam Boone (Hospers Representative), Dan Swier, Kyle Van Den Bosch, Grant Willits, Sam Winn
- Members: Carrie Anderson, Patrick Giannantonio
The leadership team exists to provide the governance of the body at Trinity. This teams sets policy, guides hiring, determines the budget, and seeks to guide the vision and mission of Trinity Church.
- Staff: Brian Keepers, Andy Keller
- Elders: Russ Adams, Karen Barker, Barb Dewald
- Deacons: Eric Anderson, Dave Mars, Dave Van Den Brink
- Hospers Campus Representative: Naboth Netten
Human Resource Team
The human resource team exists to guide the creation of the employee handbook and to guide benefits and personnel decisions.
- Staff: Andy Keller, Brian Keepers
- Consistory: Amy Schutt, Dave Van Den Brink
- Members: Jeff Joiner, Nate Vaas, Gerald Van Roekel