Ministry Teams | Orange City
Connections & Hospitality
The connections/hospitality team exists to help implement connection with one another throughout the life of the church.
- Staff: Julie Andersen
- Consistory: Joel Carlson, Olivia Chapman, Jason Katsma, Kendall Stanislav
- Members: Mavis Anema, Dave Arnett, Barb Simmelink, Jenna Vreugdenhil
Sacraments & Membership
The sacraments and membership team exists to ensure that the sacraments at Trinity are properly administered, to oversee the practical details of communion and baptism, and to help people take steps toward partnering with Trinity as we learn to follow Jesus together.
- Staff: Ben Vos
- Consistory: Ross Simmelink, Susan Veltkamp
- Members: Jim Mead, Liz Moss
The facility management team exists to ensure that the physical condition of the property, and its use, pursues the purpose of connecting with God, with others, and with the world. The core functions of this team are caring for the physical facility and property of Trinity, and visioning for the hospitable and welcoming use of our facility and property.
- Staff: Scott Simmelink, Andy Keller
- Consistory: Dave Mars, Brandon Miller
- Members: Dean Calsbeek, Tyler Kallemeyn
Local Needs - Inreach & Outreach
The local needs team exists to explore the needs of people in our area and to see how the church can step into those needs, and to build relationships with those in need.
- Staff: Barb Dewald
- Consistory: Russ Adams, Logan Huisman, Sara Nessa, Valerie Stokes
- Members: Laurie Ann Anderson, John Buntsma, Gina Roberson, Jennifer Schon, Ashley Stanislav, Josh Van Es, Candace Van Marel
The missions team exists to connect the people of Trinity to God’s purposes through prayer, planning and promotion of local, national and global opportunities.
- Staff: Barb Dewald
- Consistory: Joel Carlson, Grant De Nooy, Tricia Wiese
- Members: Joan Andres, John Buntsma, Marilyn Feekes, Rachel Fernstrum, Heather Hayes, Ross Hoekstra, Kris McDonald
- Staff: Brian Keepers
- Consistory: TBD (determined in preparation for our annual nominations process)
The stewardship team exists to facilitate the oversight of Trinity’s financial resources and help create a culture of generosity and faithful stewardship at Trinity.
- Staff: Brian Keepers, Laurie Kurtz
- Consistory: John Dykstra, Kim Jongerius
- Members: Eric Anderson, Mikyla Dittman
Visitation & Care
The visitation/care team exists to visit and serve the needs of the sick and shut-in members of our congregation.
- Staff: Brian Keepers, Julie Andersen, Barb Dewald, Ben Vos
- Consistory: Anita Cirulis
- Members: Sandi Carlson, Marilyn Feekes, Melinda Kubesh, Jake Moss
The discipleship team exists to equip and unleash people as disciples who make disciples in the world. (sub teams include men, women, life groups, Sunday morning, children, youth, college students)
- Consistory: Adam Boone (Hospers Representative), Jason Katsma, Sam Winn
- Members: Carrie Anderson, Patrick Giannantonio, Han-Yen Kao
The leadership team exists to provide the governance of the body at Trinity. This teams sets policy, guides hiring, determines the budget, and seeks to guide the vision and mission of Trinity Church.
- Staff: Kurt Bush, Brian Keepers, Andy Keller
- Elders: Russ Adams, Dave Van Den Brink, Jeff Van Der Werff
- Deacons: Jeff Joiner, Kim Jongerius, Dave Mars
- Hospers Campus Representative: Naboth Netten
Human Resource Team
The human resource team exists to guide the creation of the employee handbook and to guide benefits and personnel decisions.
- Staff: Andy Keller
- Consistory: Jeff Joiner, Amy Wiersema
- Members: Brent Jager, Nate Vaas, Gerald Van Roekel