This page will be updated regularly as new information is available. (Last updated on 6/23/20)
Orange City Campus
Starting June 28, we are offering two Sunday morning worship services at 9:00 and 10:30. (Watch this video for more details about what to expect.)
Starting June 14, we are offering two Sunday morning worship services at 9:00 and 10:30. (Watch this video for more details about what to expect.)
We will continue to offer high quality online worship, and encourage you to worship with us online if you don't feel comfortable joining for corporate worship yet, if you're out of town, or if you feel sick or are experiencing symptoms.
What to Expect On-Campus
- We strongly encourage you to wear a mask, especially now that we are gathering indoors. In this season, wearing a mask is something we can do to care for our immuno-compromised friends and neighbors.
- All of our volunteers will be wearing masks.
- We ask that you refrain from physical contact without asking others first. Everyone's at a different place with their comfort level, so please ask permission from others before shaking hands or hugging.
- Greeters will open the door for you so you don't have to touch the door handles. We are trying to create as much of a no-touch experience as possible.
- Please find a seat after entering to reduce crowding in the lobby.
- Seating in the sanctuary has been spaced out to allow for social distancing. (The sanctuary is currently set up at half capacity.)
- Families are asked to sit and worship together.
- The nursery is currently closed.
- When the service is done, we will dismiss by row so we're not all exiting at the same time. (Similar to dismissals at weddings.)
- We're not serving coffee, but you are welcome to bring a cup of coffee with you.
- We will not be handing out bulletins or passing offering plates.
- If you would like to gather with others for conversation, please do so outside to reduce crowding in the building.