This page will be updated regularly as new information is available. (Last updated on 6/4/20)
Orange City Campus
Weather permitting, our plan is to regather for an outdoor service on Sunday, June 14 at 9:30am. We invite you to bring a chair or blanket.
Weather permitting, our plan is to regather for an outdoor service on Sunday, June 7 at 9:30am. We invite you to bring a chair or blanket.
We will continue to offer online worship, and encourage you to worship with us online if you don't feel comfortable joining for corporate worship yet, if you're out of town, or if you feel sick or are experiencing symptoms.
What to Expect
- Masks are not required, but you are encouraged to wear a mask if you feel comfortable doing so.
- We ask that you refrain from physical contact such as handshakes and hugs. Everyone's at a different place with their comfort level, so please ask permission from others before engaging in physical contact.
- We're not serving coffee, but you are welcome to bring a cup of coffee with you.
- We will not be handing out bulletins or passing offering plates.
- The doors to the facility will be open for the use of restrooms in case of an emergency. Otherwise we ask that you stay outside on the green space or in the parking lot.
- Families are asked to stay together and the playground equipment (Orange City campus) will not be open for use.