Thank you for giving yourself to the Lord and to one another in worship. Maybe it was the extra hour of sleep, but the sanctuary seemed to buzz with delight in God’s presence. So grateful, also, for the work of the Drama Ministries Ensemble for sharing Scripture. It was a powerful way to experience God’s Word together.
And… game night!!!! Thank you, activity team, for hosting this evening. Everyone had a terrific night, except, of course, me (Pastor Jon) – who wound “winning” the position of Greater Peon in the card game “The Great Dalmuti.” Naturally, the rest of the players were extremely pleased with that outcome!
In case you missed the stewardship information on Sunday morning, our November Newsletter is available online to see the latest updates from the deacons. Click HERE to see the online version of the newsletter.
THIS WEEK WEDNESDAY AT TRINITY
- 5:30 p.m. – Wednesday Night Meal
- Menu: Chili-contest chili, made by different people in the congregation. There will be minestrone soup for children opposed to chili. There will also be cinnamon rolls, celery, carrots, apples, and cookies for dessert. All are welcome, there is a $2.00 per person suggested donation.
- 6:30 p.m. – Rainbow Club
- 6:30 p.m. – Leadership Summit Series
- Join us on Wednesday night meal nights from 6:30-7:30 p.m. to explore leadership teaching from “The Best Talks of the Willow Creek Leadership Summit” over the past 20 years. This weeks topic is: Hope. Christine Caine will talk about being on the Leading Edge of Hope. We will spend time listening to a DVD and time in personal interaction. Meeting in Adult Rooms 3&4.
- 6:30 p.m. – Amistad Bible Study
- 6:30 p.m. – Ignite Middle School Youth Group
- 8:00 p.m. – Collide High School Youth Group
- 8:30 p.m. – VP3 – Year 1
LYNN COWELL EVENT IS THIS WEEKEND!
The Lynn Cowell weekend conference for moms and their teen daughters here at Trinity is THIS WEEK Friday night and Saturday! If you haven’t already signed-up to attend, there is still time to do so. Click HERE for more information and an online registration link.
UCI CHRISTMAS PROJECT
Thank you to everyone who is participating in our UCI Christmas Project to bless Haitian children with Christmas gifts this year. Just a reminder to be sure to fill your bags and return them back to church as soon as possible so we can get them packaged and mailed off. We have a collection table set up outside the office.
PRAYER ADDITIONS TO YOUR BULLETIN
We extend our sympathy to John and Linda Feikema in the loss of John’s mom, Ann, of Luverne, MN. You may click HERE for arrangement details.
Jeanette Van Voorst experienced a fall and is in the Orange City Area Hospital.